-

Introduce yourself and say "Hi!" if your just getting started on the site

Moderator: Webguy

-

Postby 14april2000 on Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:06 pm

Bump
Last edited by 14april2000 on Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
14april2000

Postby John White on Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:58 am

Hello mate, welcome to Malvern Messages

Its a fairly unique place, becuase Ive built this forum to be a conduit between the wider internet and my local community. It does what other forums do, and theres also newsletters and E-mails I send out that connect back to the place, and its a libary and resource too. Its also promoted with flyers and newsletters around my town, and one aim is to raise funds for local events: or even something bigger. Plenty of Hotels in Malvern to host a "Malvern Truth Conference", for example. Where theres a will.... All that based around principals of transparency and donation.

Theres lots of info, comment on any of the threads and I'll look in, or find me directly in my contributor section. Plenty of space for other peeps to have those too

I post a lot of info threads, which seem to get read a fair bit, by bringing stuff back here as I find it elsewhere on the net: which is great becuase I know where to find things when I need them

Anyway, theres a burst of info, enjoy the site 8)
John White
Site Admin and Founder

Watcha

Postby The Lone Punman on Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:15 am

Alright?
I heard about this place at The Forum, and I thought I'd turn up and try not to be number 39. D'oh! Still, life begins at 40, apparently.

Let's get ready to rumble (as in boxing, not PJ and Duncan.)
www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com
Alan Watt knows. Listen to him, for free.
The Lone Punman

Return to Hello! "Touchdown" here