Say Hello here

Introduce yourself and say "Hi!" if your just getting started on the site

Moderator: Webguy

Say Hello here

Postby John White on Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:31 pm

Please use this space to introduce yourself (if you feel like it)

Hi! I'm John, I spend far too much time on the internet :wink:

(OK this ones a couple of years old and the hairs only shoulder length now...)
Last edited by John White on Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
John White
Site Admin and Founder

Postby John White on Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:32 pm

(PS Pictures are not compulsary!)
John White
Site Admin and Founder

Postby Ben on Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:16 pm

Hello I'm Ben as you already know, I said hello in cosmic kettle but i'll do it again, My hobbies are Origami, falcon and hawk watching on the malverns, great fun if you like birds of PREY :twisted: I do also enjoy si-fi dogie adams one of my best,

so that pretty much round's up me. :D :D :D
Planet Earth think about it if you recycle and become eco friendly your be better for us and help the planet and evolve all your children into future gorrillas
Ben

Postby angelic on Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:26 pm

Hello everyone, my names Angelic. I'm actually from Birmingham, not from down your way, and was introduced to this site by a very good friend of mine. My hobbies are football (supporting Aston Villa in the main), rugby union (supporting Leicester Tigers). I also like to read horror books especially, Stephen King, and watch sci-fi and horror fims.
I'm not your average 20 something girl, i'm a little different to all the others mainly because of what i enjoy.

Have a nice day... 8) [/b][/i]
angelic

Postby Fosters on Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:22 am

'ello i'm fosters I don't really like showing my real id on the internet if you know what I mean. I joined this forum because it has all the topics needed that I would mostly be interested in writing about, my main interest is Aliens and UFO's.

some of the videos on it are amazing.
Fosters

Postby John White on Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:50 pm

Thanks mate! Whenever I come across a good 'un on my net travels I link it back here

As you like UFO's, heres a find just for you

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... me+Maussan
John White
Site Admin and Founder

hello

Postby heart-earth on Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:22 pm

Hi there now iam here :-)
I guess this site is more a place for me than the nineeleven one.
Here we can talk nonsense or that´s what people unaware of the subconscious describes it. :-)

The mike :-)
heart-earth

Postby John White on Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:34 pm

Hello heart-earth, its lovely to see you here

"Malvern Messages" is developing since I started it in the summer, and its cheif aim so far has been to network info into my local community, which its done reasonably well at. We have a reasonable number of folks stop in to check out the news regularily, for example. Its also helped me put my finger on info quickly when I need it.

For 2007 I'm looking to start writing my own articles to feature here and link elsewhere, and get much more spirituality/nature of reality info up onto the site. If anyone wants a space to showcase and develop their own stuff, they only have to ask, as Jai has with his poetry, and its a great way to get things seen by people for free:

So please do invite your friends!

Infinite Love for you, John
John White
Site Admin and Founder

Postby @0QOQOQo on Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:56 am

Hello John and all...

I'm very pleased to be a member of this forum... this is just the sort of interesting site Malvern needs. Malvern is such an interersting place. There's lots of mysteries in and around the Hills, and lots of talks and goings on in Malvern of which I'm almost totally ignorant.

So, I have hundreds of questions about Malvern just spewing out around me... For instance, what are all those ariels in the garden of the house on the hill by the Wyche Cutting? Are those ventilation posts (like lamp-posts - also near the Wyche) to do with the disused tunnel, or something more sinister? Are there nuclear bunkers under the Hills? Where is the famous Oak at the centre of the Perpetual Choirs? What is the history of the Castle at Hanley Castle (now just a tump)?

I feel quite dizzy with anticipation....
@0QOQOQo

Postby John White on Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:30 am

Hey @0QOQOQo, welcome! I agree, Malvern is stepped in mysteries and it would be deeply fulfilling to get to the heart of some of them: kind of like a microcosm for the whole world! And I also agree theres great scope for Malvern people coming together to share theuir thoughts and views and understand each other more.

Right now, I reckon the best things to do are: decide on one intreguing aspect and get researching it together (you pick): and tell friends and contacts about this space, encourage them to check it out

I've also shifted my schedule around to do a lot more promotion of Malvern Messages, especialy on the net at large, over the second half of this year
John White
Site Admin and Founder

Postby dondaz on Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:52 pm

Hi all, I'm Darren and from Birmingham. Great site you have here John.

Look forward to reading and posting here.

The Malverns is a beautiful and free spirited place. I find the views and tranquility of the hills amazing.

My love and best wishes to you all.

Darren
dondaz

Postby Mark on Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:19 pm

hello to all
malvern is a woderful place , so lets make it better
:D
Mark

'ello

Postby Tinmenace on Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:36 pm

Hi, I'm Tin. Thank you John for the invite.

This is great! It might take me a little bit to get started...I'm in a bit of a lull right now, so I'm not able to come up with much more than semi-humorous bullshit. I'll try keep that to a minimum, and focus instead on learning until I'm myself again.

Love and Hugs to you all!
Tin :wink:
Tinmenace

I've finally made it on here

Postby James C on Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:57 pm

Hi John and everyone,

Well I've finally joined up with John's help and so want to say hi. I'm looking forward to hanging around here and joining in with the thought processes on this forum. I have spoken on several occasions with John on another site and hope I can learn from you guys as well as offer my own input.

I have three kids, a wonderful wife and a dog and play the drums whenever I have a free moment which isn't often. Music is my main passion but I love to discuss some of the more controversial issues in life with anyone I can find. Unfortunately, finding people who are prepared to discuss what I believe is hard but thankfully John is one of those people so it's nice to be on here. I have come to know two subjects quite well. One is the conspiracy theories which surround 9/11 and another is the issue of peak oil and the problems of impending energy decline which it looks like we will all face in the not too distant future..... Wow, what exciting and happy topics I hear you cry! OK, I know, they are quite depressing and perhaps you now think I'm a bit mad but what the heck I like to talk about them and I probably will alongside everything else that gets discussed on here so apologies in advance. The only thing which makes it worse is that I believe these two subjects are linked. Aaaargh - if only I had stuck to reading books in the 'fiction' section!

Anyway, it's great to have signed up and hello again to you all.

By the way, I'm not from the Malvern area or the Midlands. I live south of Bath although have lived just about everywhere having originated from Yorkshire.

Take care and peace to you all,

James.
James C

Postby John White on Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:32 pm

Welcomw tin, hi there James, nice to see both of you

And as they say, you don't have to be mad to post here, but it helps :lol:

Anyway, being as we are living in a "World Gone Mad", being called mad by that world probably means we are rather Sane!

(Its all in how we squint at it!)
To Join Malvern Messages, click here:

malvernmessages-about916.html

Thanks!
John White
Site Admin and Founder

Next

Return to Hello! "Touchdown" here