The Police - Your Friendly Guides!

Darren Pollard, an independant midlands filmmaker, presents his films showing the reality of filming authority in the survaillance society

Moderator: Webguy

The Police - Your Friendly Guides!

Postby dondaz on Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:58 pm

I was in my front garden, clearing up the flood rubbish, when I saw this kid across the road from my house getting harrased by the police.

I ran inside, grabbed my camera and went back outside.

They couldn't get nothing on this kid and had to let him go.

That's when they saw me filming from inside my garden.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VfQrDK9YHas&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed>
dondaz

Postby Mark on Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:58 am

Nice one dondaz.... agood bit of footage, it's good to see people stand up against this puppet police force..... they forget they work for us the people. They hate it when anyone shows them up to be bully bullshitters they are.. making up the law as they go along .. with no respect for the law they should repersent or the people they should be protecting..
if everyone questioned what and how the police worked maybe this country would be a better place... please keep it up and post more of your films..

freedom belongs to the grandchildren, we are just the caretakers :lol:
Mark

Re: The Police - Your Friendly Guides!

Postby FLOWER on Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:31 am

Yes but remembner this Dondaz, the Police also do GOOD IN THE COMMUNITY. Say if you were robbed and attacked, it would be the POLICE who fight your corner OK. 8)
FLOWER

Return to Freedom, the filmaker and modern society