The Information Revolution - Part 1 - New vid

Darren Pollard, an independant midlands filmmaker, presents his films showing the reality of filming authority in the survaillance society

Moderator: Webguy

The Information Revolution - Part 1 - New vid

Postby dondaz on Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:43 am

Hi all, thought I'd start the new year off with my first vid this year being about the New World Order. War in Iraq, Saddam, the Microchip, even David Icke is mentioned here by a member of the public. Check it out. I filmed this mostly in Birmingham.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ARPzZlJ6y9E&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed>

Comments welcome!
dondaz

Postby John White on Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:13 pm

Its nice what you've done with this footage Dondaz, I enjoyed seeing this in its finished format, thanks for showing me whilst you were working on it
To Join Malvern Messages, click here:

malvernmessages-about916.html

Thanks!
John White
Site Admin and Founder

Postby dondaz on Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:16 pm

Its nice what you've done with this footage Dondaz, I enjoyed seeing this in its finished format, thanks for showing me whilst you were working on it

Thanks John. I thought I'd put different people in and mix it up a bit rather than keep it linear, not keeping to one subject at a time, which can be a bit much for some. I thought I'd put all those out-takes in at the end to illustrate other aspects of society, then I came across some footage I had filmed years ago with a couple of my mates singing live at a little club we used to go to. 'Serve somebody' I think it fits. I put part of the audio track in and there you have it!

I'm going to make a full vid with that song one of the days! Cheers mate!
dondaz

Return to Freedom, the filmaker and modern society