JW Talk's about becoming your own Storyteller VID

Films put together by Malvern Messages Members

Moderator: Webguy

JW Talk's about becoming your own Storyteller VID

Postby John White on Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:04 pm

Hi all

Following on from my recent talk about "story and community", Malvern Greenpeace invited me along to expand on the theme of "becoming your own Storyteller", where I look at taking charge of ones own percpetions to become effective in life in bringing about growth and change

In addition to the main talk, this film also captures the after talk conversation, where lots of interesting insights came out! Very lively and active people, Malvern Greenpeace members!

Personaly, I think its the best talk I've done so far this year

This film is hosted on Veoh: (I'm having problems with googlevideo at the moment) and can either be directly downloaded or you can download the "Veoh TV" software and watch it streaming. Sorry about that: a googlevid version will be available as soon as possible and I will add the link. The Veoh TV software is very good though and theres a lot of material of Veoh well worth downloading the browser for

Anyway, here we go: enjoy!

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v13544078wxckrjQ
To Join Malvern Messages, click here:

malvernmessages-about916.html

Thanks!
John White
Site Admin and Founder

Postby John White on Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:09 pm

<embed src="http://www.veoh.com/videodetails2.swf?&player=videodetailsembedded&id=1609127&permalinkId=v1356391YDWYZNRH&videoAutoPlay=0" width="425" height="340" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" ></embed></p>

Here's the preview... its download or get Veoh TV to see the whole film
To Join Malvern Messages, click here:

malvernmessages-about916.html

Thanks!
John White
Site Admin and Founder

Return to Malvern Messages Videos